Cards and more made by me for you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Wishes

Here is my card and the inspiration for this week's

 
I like how 'fresh' the inspiration was this week and choose to highlight the little red in it and accent with the yellow! 



I stamped the Whisper White with the background stamp from the set 'Sprinkles' and colored the flowers in using Daffodil Delight and So Saffron and the dots using Riding Hood Red.  The big flowers were cut from the Fun Flowers Die and sponged lightly with Chocolate Chip.  The Riding Hood Red piece was embossed with the Big Shot.  The two backgrounds are separated with Chocolate Chip Ribbon and I used the Modern Label punch to add the greeting.
Thanks for Looking!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love how you tied in the red and used the background stamp with the little flowers. Too cute! I think I have to order that Flowers Die - tonight! lol! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love the color choice and the layout. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Stacy!! Love how you used the Sprinkles stamp. I really need to order the Fun Flower die. It looks great on everything!! Thanks for playing at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Stacy, love that die and great idea to use Whisper White! Thanks for playing along at the SCIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you tied in the red. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the SCIC.

    ReplyDelete