Cards and more made by me for you.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ice Cream!


 
After I started playing with the colors for this week's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #36 it made me think of ice cream.  I punched flowers out of Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, and Peach Parfait to create the ice cream.  The cone is hand cut from Creamy Carmel cardstock.  On the Whisper White background I added white polka dots by punching out dots and gluing them on to add a subtle background.  The sentiment is from the FYI stampset.  To finish it off I added Pretty in Pink ribbon and a couple rhinestones.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love it. Makes me want to go get an ice cream cone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this yummy?! Love how you used the little flower punches for the ice cream. Too cute!Thanks for playing with us at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like your take on the inspiration piece and the white polka dots. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! What a fun idea for an ice cream cone! Love the polka dots as well! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE!!! I like the white on white polka-dot background!

    ReplyDelete