Cards and more made by me for you.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Boating

I haven't posted anything or done any challenges for a long time. (Almost a year!)  I was looking around and was inspired by the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #56 so I thought I would give it a try! When I saw this I immediately thought of the boat stamp from the "Moving Forward" Stamp Set.  I chose the colors Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White for my card.  

I love the Polka Dot Parade DSP, which is shown here in Pumpkin Pie. I tore fabric strips from the Essentials Designer Fabric and twisted them together to create the 'ribbon.'  

Hope you enjoyed my card!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I love the fabric ribbon at the bottom and the flags! Thanks for joining us at the SCIC blog this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!! I love all of the texture - the embossing, the fabric, the crumbled banner..... Love it! Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for being our "Pick of the Party" for July! We hope you can join us again next month! Our new challenge will be posted on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete