Cards and more made by me for you.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ColourQ Challenge 148

The color combination this week for the ColorQ Challenge #148 said 'flower' to me.  I learned how to make the flower on my card at SU! convention this year and love them! 
http://colourq.blogspot.com/


 I used the criss-cross card technique using Tangerine Tango and went from there.  This card is really cute, I just can't mail it very easily because of the 3D flower, so I will have to hand deliver it to someone special!



5 comments:

  1. Such an intersting shape of your card and that flower is lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's been so long since I've seen this criss-cross card I forgot how lovely it is! And your flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    P.S. It would be helpful if you turned off Word Verification. Sometimes it's really difficult to decipher those characters! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy, I love the clean look of your card, almost looks like fabric! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Love all interesting layout.

    ReplyDelete