Cards and more made by me for you.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Simple Love SCIC Challenge #62



I made a little love note for this month's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #62.  
 
The soft colors made me think of something sweet and cute, and I knew I wanted to use the retired Sending Love Notes as my base.  I stamped the Pink Pirouette cardstock with snowflakes from The Snowflake Spot stamp set using Whisper White Craft Ink.  I cut the letters with my Bigshot and outlined them with Pool Party polka dots.  This was a very quick card which would be great for Valentines!  Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Love how you added the polka dots around the letters! Very cute! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that you made a little love note--great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card Stacy! Goes very well with the pictures this month! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the size and style of your card! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your creation with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! I LOVE that ribbon and these colors just make me smile, thanks for playing along with us at SC!

    ReplyDelete