Cards and more made by me for you.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

SCIC Challenge #65 Little Houses

 
















When I saw this months Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge the houses made me think of the Good Neighbors stamp set. So that is what I used!  I used the colors Perfect Plum, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Rose Red.  I stamped the houses on a Framelit Label and sponged the edges.  I did a little splatter on the Crumb Cake.  I topped it off with some Delicate Details Lace Tape and a cute button!  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. ADORBS!! I love the little houses and the added elements to the card are just right. Thanks for playing along with us at SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little houses Stacy! Perfect set for the inspiration pictures! Thanks for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little houses and the embossing around the edge! Too cute! Thanks for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love your take on the inspriation. Those house are perfect, and I love the 'stitching' around the edges too. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin Celebration!

    ReplyDelete