Cards and more made by me for you.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

SCIC Challenge #65 Yellow Flowers with Bike











I really liked the yellow flowers in the bike basket for this months Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge.  It definitely said 'spring' to me!  I created my own yellow flowers in a bike basket for my card.  I used the bike from the Moving Forward stamp set and added So Saffron flowers to the basket (they are yellow, even though you can't tell it in the picture!)  The boxed Old Olive DSP reminded me of the basket in the inspiration.  I embellished with Chocolate Chip ribbon (retired :()  and the friends stamp from Tiny Tags.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for this challenge! I love the background paper, the little bike is SOOOO adorbs! thanks so much for sharing with us at SC! Erin~
    http://www.handstampedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Stacy! I like the little bow attatched to the tire. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the little tag and the colors of the bicycle! Thanks for joining us again this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that bike and your layout too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete