Cards and more made by me for you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Bash!

was about celebrating with bright colors. They 
Stampin' Celebration Inspiration 35
have lots of exciting news this week, be sure to 
check them out.  It worked out great because I 
needed to make a Birthday card anyway!

                                              
                                  
Here is what I created:
     
       

              
I made a 'waterfall' card starting with a Whisper White base.  The other colors I choose for my card are: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, and Bashful Blue.  


The Birthday stamps are from the Sock Monkey set and I colored them in with coordinating Stampin' Write Markers.  The Happy Birthday is from the stamp set, Outlined for Fun.  I finished it off by adding buttons and a ribbon pull tab.




 Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Stacy! What a cute Card! Love all the fun images! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the colors. I've been too chicken to try a waterfall card. They sure look fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the SCIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    Jannie
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! Someone is very lucky to receive such a fun card! Thanks for playing at SCIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I love that you made a waterfall card. And the ribbon pull tab is a great idea! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, super cool. Love the waterfall effect! Thanks for playing along with us at SCIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute... I've never seen a waterfall card done horizontall but what a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete