Cards and more made by me for you.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wishing You Love

This week's Stampin' Celebration's Inspiration Challenge #36 used some of my favorite colors together...pink and brown.  

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration 36       


This week I created a Valentines card for the challenge.  


I used Chocolate Chip as the base and folded the 'cover' of the card in half.  I added an embossed (Perfect Polka Dots) piece of Chocolate Chip to the the folded side.  All the pink in the card is Pretty in Pink.  The 'Wishing you Love' stamp is from the 'For a Friend' stamp set, and the heart is from the 'Just Celebrate' stamp set.  I punched out hearts and layered the center one with a clear heart button threaded with Linen Thread.  

Thanks for Looking!

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the bitty heart button hanging on the string. Fun idea! Thanks for playing with us at the SCIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Stacy! Thanks for playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Stacy! Thanks for playing along again this week at Stampin' Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the fun fold. The simple line stamps are perfect with the polka dots! Thanks for playing at the SCIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love how you did the linen thread/button combo. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete