Cards and more made by me for you.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Love 4 You

I woke up this morning and was inspired to make a card from our cute bed sheets from Target!


My card on my inspiration- our sheets!     










   I punched lots of hearts from Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray cardstock and glued them coming out of the Big Shot Scallop Envelope in Crumb Cake. 
The envelope is tied with Rich Razzleberry ribbon and I tied on 'love' and '4 you' sentiments from the Tiny Tags stamp set.  The Whisper White background was embossed with the big polka dot Texturz Plate.  


I love these sheets and I love the card I created from them- they are both super cute and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, Super cute card. It is fun like you and the hearts are over flowing with love.

    ReplyDelete