Cards and more made by me for you.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pot Full of Love

My mother-in-law keeps me in business- she has put in her order for Valentines Day!! 
Today I created a heart bouquet in a pot.  I love how it turned out- it is soft and sweet!



I created the bouquet by punching hearts with the 'Heart to Heart Extra Large' punch using Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, and Pretty in Pink.  I put the hearts on Wild Wasabi stems.  The pot was hand cut from Close to Cocoa and I added a scallop punch to the rim.  The tag was created with Tiny Tags.  The background is DSP Candy Lane, Regal Rose, and Whisper White.  

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love this one, and the snowman below too, wish I had some of that creative energy going to design some birthday invites for Tracey...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Your mother-in-law is a very lucky person to have you as her card maker.

    ReplyDelete